Greetings reader! Welcome to my first attempt at the Sims 3 Legacy Challenge. Currently, I have only just begun Generation 1.
Otherwise, go to my recent posts to check out the latest chapter!
“The Legacy Challenge is a long, 10-generation challenge where you start out with a single founder and very humble beginnings and try to lead the family to fame, fortune and success over the course of 10 generations.” – Pinstar1161
The founder of this legacy is Acacia Silverglass.
Traits: brave, ambitious, friendly, clumsy, genius
Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega-Corporation
Rules I Will/Won’t Be Following:
- To start off, I will give my founder a fund of $50,000 which will be used to buy and move into the empty lot at 15 Summer Hill Court. I will build a suitable house for her and from then, on will not use any money cheats for this household.
- Alphabetcy: Start generation 1 with “A” names, gen 2 with “B” etc.
- All traits are randomized except for the founder’s.
- I will be slightly editing in game sims before their appearance in the legacy when needed (i.e. when they look really ugly) and also will be adding sims created by me for storytelling purposes.
- This legacy is greatly story based. This means that I will be using all types of cheats in order to get the screenshots I need such as: testingCheatsEnabled and hideHeadlineEffects as well as moveObjects to set up scenes. I however, will not use money cheats as aforementioned.
- I will not be following a point system.
- And obviously, I will be telling a story!
Currently, the plan is to post once a fortnight and if possible, more regularly than that. Hopefully, I will be able to stick to this blog and post regularly unlike my photography blog I started a while back (you can have a look at it if it interests you, I haven’t updated it in a long time. Maybe one day I will find inspiration to start posting on it again). I will try my best to finish this legacy!
If you want to learn more about me and this blog, click here.
I hope you enjoy what you find here!